View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Fuzzy's StarClan and Dark Forest cats.

"It wasn't far. I was born with no life. I brought so much grief to my family. Why would that happen? I'm just sorry all I did was bring pain to my kin."~Skykit.

"I give you the life of Faith. Be faithful not only in StarClan but in your choices and Clanmates. Be wise with your faith and you'll be a wonderful leader."~Skykit to Passionstar.

Name: Skykit.
Past Names: None.
Name organ: Sky, Her mother named her Sky because she was born stillborn and was already in StarClan. Kit, She was a kit at death.

Age at death: 0 moons.
Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Never know.

Rank at death: Kit.
Past Ranks: Kit.

Clan/Faction at death: RiverClan.
Clan/Faction: StarClan.
Past Clan/Factions: RiverClan.

Birth place: RiverClan nursery.
Lifespan: ??-??
Blood line: 100% RiverClan.
Beliefs: In StarClan.

Appearance: Skykit is a small fluffy cream colored kitten. She has enchanting blue eyes and a puffy body.
Fur Texture: Soft, Silky, Fluffy.
Fur Length: Long.

Personality

Daughter to Lynxsky (@Okapi) and Goldenstep (@Fern) littermates with, Oceankit (Fern), Lightningkit (@Roledolf), Gingerkit (@FadingEchoes) and Ospreykit (Okapi). Younger sibling to, Lobsterbreathe (Okapi), Applepaw (Okapi) Honeypaw (Okapi)

Causes of Death: Skykit was still born it is undetermined what caused her to be stillborn.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 26th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.