View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw thought for a moment, bending down into a battle crouch. "Well... I'd size up my opponent, then decide whether to pounce on them or try to claw them." He hadn't had much training, so he didn't know exactly what Flammingarrow would've done, but it was his best bet. And it sounds like something someone would do, and it seems as though it could work. He then looked at the bright orange tom, doing exactly as he'd said. He's bigger than me, so I may try to claw him, and maybe I could use my speed to my advantage...

( @Nighty )
Flaminarrow watched as his apprentice prepared himself for the mock fight. He noted the stance he shifted too, noticing his posture with good praise. "Very good. Never rush into battle, you would hate to fling yourself into battle with a cat twice your size. It would only be mouse brained of you to do, almost a full chance of earning yourself a few weeks in the medicine cat den with Zerosight." He said praising the tom cat. He too shifted his paws, so that they were spread out, giving him a wider surface area and a great sense of balance, therefore harder to knock over. He flicked his tail out behind him, and let it wave in almost a threatening movement, daring him to fight the young warrior. "When you're ready...." He said, lowering his head and folding back his ears, preparing himself in case he had a burst of speed and strength he was not prepared for.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~