Thread: New Beginnings
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default New Beginnings

@Myik

Without really even thinking about it too hard Icarius had followed his trainer. Followed her right out of the Syndicate with as much herbs as the both of them could carry because really, after attacking the clans, the Syndicate was no more. They had left, but the young tom isn't even sure if anyone who went on that attack came back home. It didn't matter to him, no, right now his head was almost totally blank, as if in shock. And maybe he was, everything was happening so fast he didn't really have much time to process any of it.
He didn't know where his mom was, or if she was alive, or if any of his siblings were okay, or where they were. All he knew was that he was with Shadow, a cat that he's grown close to and looks up to a great deal. Everything he knows for the most part was passed down from her and really, he's come to see her as a mother figure. Maybe that's why he followed after her, he didn't have anyone else to follow and as prideful as he was, he... He couldn't take care of himself. He didn't really know how to hunt or fight, all he really knew was herbs and to be truthful, that was still the bare basics. He hadn't been in training for that long.
But he wasn't worried. He believed in his trainer, he believed that she would have a plan, would know what to do. So he followed. This was their new beginning. A fresh start.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?