Thread: New Beginnings
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Paws brushed the undergrowth as the cats left. Shadow's ears flicked around as the molly listened for any sign of trouble. Her tail flicked side to side, trying to think. They had eaten some traveling herbs before, and both had a small supply. Her nose sniffed around, hoping no cats from the clans were near. Her eyes were sharp, cutting through the forest as she looked around. "Over here," she mewed. Shadow let her trainee around, making sure to get as far away from their home. The clans would be expanding soon, and they shouldn't be there to see what will happen.
Ears perked up and tuned into the surroundings, he followed close behind her, the dull cloud that fogged his mind lifting the further away from home they went. He was more alert now, sinking back into reality and the situation they were in. His nose constantly pulled in scents even though he was hardly sure of what he was looking for; he didn't really know the scents of any other clans beside's Skyclan and the only predator's smell he's actually smelled is fox. Everything else would be new and he wasn't sure what to be looking out for. But Shadow was there for him. "So where are we going Shadow? You got a special hideout or something?" Purred out the tom as his grey paws pressed into the earth fairly quietly but not quite inaudible, his tail held high and curling at the end. This was all a big adventure, that's what he decided in his mind. A big adventure with new possibilities, no rules that he had to worry about, nothing. All he had to do was stick by Shadow and he would be okay.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?