Thread: New Beginnings
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"Um," She mewed. Tail waving behind her. Her eyes turned over to the tom. "We need to find a place to stay the night. And get out of this territory." She mewed. Shadow didn't want to demolish this tom's happiness. But it was bound to happen. She couldn't lie to him now, it would just mess things up.
Tilting her head as she answered him, he would nod and think a moment. Where would he want to sleep tonight? Surely not out in the open, but did he really want to sleep in some hole under a tree with dirt and roots dangling above him? Most certainly not! And he didn't want to sleep in a fox's den either because they smelled absolutely horrid and he wouldn't be able to get a wink of sleep if he had to sleep in a location such as that. Maybe they could find a good climbing tree and fall asleep in that, he wouldn't mind that one bit.
"Hey Shadow can you climb? Because it would be totally great if we could sleep in a tree! Just imagine that, and no one could sneak up on us, we'd be untouchable!" Grinning now, he would speed up to walk at her side, looking over at her with his bright blue eyes. "If not, then I guess we can sleep on the ground, I'll take the first watch so I can protect you! I've been wanting to try some fighting moves that I saw some of the other trainees learning! I would send them yowling home to their moms... That might wake you up, but hey, you'll be safe!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?