Thread: New Beginnings
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Tilting her head as she answered him, he would nod and think a moment. Where would he want to sleep tonight? Surely not out in the open, but did he really want to sleep in some hole under a tree with dirt and roots dangling above him? Most certainly not! And he didn't want to sleep in a fox's den either because they smelled absolutely horrid and he wouldn't be able to get a wink of sleep if he had to sleep in a location such as that. Maybe they could find a good climbing tree and fall asleep in that, he wouldn't mind that one bit.
"Hey Shadow can you climb? Because it would be totally great if we could sleep in a tree! Just imagine that, and no one could sneak up on us, we'd be untouchable!" Grinning now, he would speed up to walk at her side, looking over at her with his bright blue eyes. "If not, then I guess we can sleep on the ground, I'll take the first watch so I can protect you! I've been wanting to try some fighting moves that I saw some of the other trainees learning! I would send them yowling home to their moms... That might wake you up, but hey, you'll be safe!"
She looked over at the tom. Smiling as she purred. "I can climb," Shadow mewed. Her ears perked up, holding in her laugh. Her ear flicked, and she looked at the tom. Her eyes sparkling as he spoke. "Well, we are out here. I can teach you a few things about hunting and fighting if you like." She purred. It wasn't often she said something like this.