Thread: New Beginnings
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

She looked over at the tom. Smiling as she purred. "I can climb," Shadow mewed. Her ears perked up, holding in her laugh. Her ear flicked, and she looked at the tom. Her eyes sparkling as he spoke. "Well, we are out here. I can teach you a few things about hunting and fighting if you like." She purred. It wasn't often she said something like this.
Hearing that she could climb seemed to brighten him up even more, because that made the idea of sleeping in a tree possible. Of course, even if she had said she couldn't climb, he wouldn't be disheartened at all; he wasn't the type of tom to get upset because another cat couldn't do something he wanted to do, he would just find something else to get excited over. He was pretty good at moving on with things, just like being harassed by his dead father because he wanted to be trained in the ways of a healer. He could move on.
"Wait really? Because that would be the best thing ever Shadow! I want to know how to fight, to hunt and to heal, then I'll be unstoppable!" He purred out in his excitement, almost seeming to bounce for a moment before racing ahead of her to dive into a small pile of pine needles and leaves. "This is going to be awesome, we can do whatever we want! We don't have to listen to a Commander, or anyone else! We make our own rules, our own dens and do what we want!" Laughing now, he would race back to her side with a few leaves clinging to his grey tabby fur.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?