Thread: New Beginnings
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:41 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Hearing that she could climb seemed to brighten him up even more, because that made the idea of sleeping in a tree possible. Of course, even if she had said she couldn't climb, he wouldn't be disheartened at all; he wasn't the type of tom to get upset because another cat couldn't do something he wanted to do, he would just find something else to get excited over. He was pretty good at moving on with things, just like being harassed by his dead father because he wanted to be trained in the ways of a healer. He could move on.
"Wait really? Because that would be the best thing ever Shadow! I want to know how to fight, to hunt and to heal, then I'll be unstoppable!" He purred out in his excitement, almost seeming to bounce for a moment before racing ahead of her to dive into a small pile of pine needles and leaves. "This is going to be awesome, we can do whatever we want! We don't have to listen to a Commander, or anyone else! We make our own rules, our own dens and do what we want!" Laughing now, he would race back to her side with a few leaves clinging to his grey tabby fur.
{im really bad a replying sorry !}
Shadow let out another laugh, flicking her tail. Her eyes becoming tired as she yawned. "Yeah, no more idiotic plans or rules. We can go wherever whenever." She paused, walking quietly as she yawned. "If you want, we can go in a tree tonight. Maybe one with a hollow inside it."