View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{im really bad a replying sorry !}
Shadow let out another laugh, flicking her tail. Her eyes becoming tired as she yawned. "Yeah, no more idiotic plans or rules. We can go wherever whenever." She paused, walking quietly as she yawned. "If you want, we can go in a tree tonight. Maybe one with a hollow inside it."
{It's alright, no rush! }
"Exactly! I think we should have done this a long time ago, what do you think? And if anyone tried to follow us, we could just.. Beat them up and keep moving! We can make an unstoppable team Shadow, the both of us!" Mewed out the young tom with as much excitement as one so young could muster. That was one thing that Icarius was good for, excitement, being over confident and being an optimist. As annoying as he could be at times, he was a good young tom, and he had a good heart. Honestly it was a shame that he was raised in the cut-throat Syndicate, he could have likely made a wonderful young warrior. But there was no helping one's birth circumstances. At least Shadow could guide him and teach him the ways of hunting and fighting without any judgement.
"I would love that! Do you think we should find one soon, you look pretty tired Shadow, I don't want to have to carry you!" A small chuckle escaped him before he quickly added, "But of course, if you need me to,
I will!
" Already his head was swiveling about, looking at surrounding trees to see if one might catch his attention, one that would suite their needs for the night because it was beginning to turn sundown now and soon enough they would need to stop. Unless Shadow planned to travel through the night, but the grey tabby doubted that.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?