View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:33 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's alright, no rush! }
"Exactly! I think we should have done this a long time ago, what do you think? And if anyone tried to follow us, we could just.. Beat them up and keep moving! We can make an unstoppable team Shadow, the both of us!" Mewed out the young tom with as much excitement as one so young could muster. That was one thing that Icarius was good for, excitement, being over confident and being an optimist. As annoying as he could be at times, he was a good young tom, and he had a good heart. Honestly it was a shame that he was raised in the cut-throat Syndicate, he could have likely made a wonderful young warrior. But there was no helping one's birth circumstances. At least Shadow could guide him and teach him the ways of hunting and fighting without any judgement.
"I would love that! Do you think we should find one soon, you look pretty tired Shadow, I don't want to have to carry you!" A small chuckle escaped him before he quickly added, "But of course, if you need me to,
I will!
" Already his head was swiveling about, looking at surrounding trees to see if one might catch his attention, one that would suite their needs for the night because it was beginning to turn sundown now and soon enough they would need to stop. Unless Shadow planned to travel through the night, but the grey tabby doubted that.
The tom was right about one thing. She was tired, extremely tired. Shadow had stayed up night after night when cats began leaving. Including her friend Mercury. Who she had... some feelings for. Shadow yawned, flicking her tail as she looked up at the trees. She found one with a nice hollow in it. It would be getting cold soon. Shadow hoped their heat would be enough. "Up here!" She mewed. The tortoiseshell lowered herself down, looking up at a low branch. "All you do is focus, climb up the trunk and go from there. Watch." She mewed. Shadow unsheathe her claws, jumping as she gripped the bark. Her blue eyes looking at the branches as she climbed to the lowest one. "You try."