View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
(Ah I hate those...)
"Good." Dawnshadow replied. She faced Faithwing and asked, "Would you like to bring Brairpaw? You do mentor her."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Faithwing nodded. “Oh yeah.” She turned and padded over to Brairpaw. “Hey, Brairpaw. I’m taking you on patrol with me.”

[No! I got writers block!]
Everyone's getting it! XD We must run for our lives!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDG View Post
Crowkit was on GrassClan borders, chasing the scent of rabbit. Though she kept tripping over a stick or a rock. Trying to regain her balance, the kit continued to follow the rabbit until she bumped into a tree. The she-kit just curled up with her fur on end, thinking the tree was a cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
(Omg I’m so sorry I never got a notification from this )
I should have check to see if you changed your name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Briarpaw turned to her mentor. "Yeah! I love patroling!" She meowed her eyes sparkling with excitement.
Frogspots glanced around. "Are we ready to go then?" He asked. This tom knew they were ready or at lest thought they were. But, he wanted to make sure. They needed to patrol there borders, if they didn't someone could just walk in and steal there prey. And if someone stole there prey they wouldn't have enough to feed the Clan. That wasn't all, Frogspots mate, Stormcloud, was going to have her kits any heartbeat and he wanted to make sure she had everything including a safe home.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all