View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:10 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw jolted in surprise: a fat paw had whacked at her tail. Baring her teeth, she whipped around to see Firekit, a large ginger-and-white she-kit who was already almost as big as Sparrowpaw.

The mottled apprentice huffed. Not a wonder, she thought angrily, considering I'm practically as big as a hare.

"Listen here, you revolting, overgrown kit," Sparrowpaw snarled, light glinting off her clenched white fangs. "I don't know who you think you are, but I know for a FACT that you are in no way allowed to treat such an old apprentice like me with such inconvenient disrespect!" She snorted and inclined her head arrogantly.

It was all Sparrowpaw could do to stop her head from drooping: she was young - she knew that. But how else would the kit learn to respect her?

Face it - she's not gonna believe me, anyway.
Revolting, overgrown? Oh, its on. Firekit tilted her head to the side, narrowing her eyes and getting closer to the apprentice. "Overgrown? Wow look at this an apprentice who is how much older than me saying this? I may be big, but that just makes me intimidating! Maybe you're just small!" Her voice was getting louder and louder as she spoke, a glint of aggression in her eyes. She wasn't going to let some apprentice call her revolting. Besides, she already knew the overgrown part was true. She just couldn't find the words to make another comeback, so she stood there with her fluffy tail lashing in the dirt.