View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2017, 08:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash watched almost boredly. Training an apprentice wasn't exactly his favorite thing. But then again, his favorite thing was bullying, pestering and hurting his sister. And he couldn't always do that. He didn't always want to kill her, sometimes he just thought that it would be better off to keep her, keep her and let her be his play toy. He shook himself back to the session. She had changed her course, was moving towards the jump. Wait, was she..no. She shouldn't be slowing down. After only this little bit of time? Ugh maybe it was worse than he thought, she never be able to handle his plans for her warrior assessment at this rate. And then she came to the jump. Maybe she had been slowing and oreoaring? Ahh nope. She fell, flat in her face. Shame. He had been hopeful. Putting in an annoyed outward appearance, which was not hard for him to do, he stalked forwards, tail lashing out behind him. "What was that?" He barked harshly. "Get up. Try again. You're not leaving until you get better at this. I have plans for your upcoming assessment. Don't blow them. Blow them and you get to stay an apprentice and I'll make sure it's one of the Starclan loving fools who will talk to you like your a kit. Is that what you want? Do it again." He said with a final hiss. He retreated back to his original position and sat down, red marked retail swiveling around his oaws and coming to a rest to cover his toes.

The white feline's eyes burned with hatred-- not towards her mentor, but towards her own stupidity. Without saying a word, she got back up to her paws and moved away from the branch, continuing to run in circles. She avoided it for a while, running in larger circles then before so she wouldn't have to jump it, and then once she was ready, changed course again. Her hues narrowed and she prepared herself for the jump, back limbs getting ready to propel her through the air towards the branch, and hopefully over this time as well. Everything she'd learned about it went through her head again. She kept her speed, being careful not to slow, and leaped once more. This time, instead of getting her hind legs stuck on the branch, she cleared it with a single leap-- landing neatly on the other side. A stumble followed afterwards, though it was hardly noticeable.
She'd done a fair job, at least she was congratulating herself on a job done pretty well. Her hues gleamed with pride as she got ready to do it again. Once more she ran in wider circles, preparing herself for the jump that was to come again. Why was this so hard for her? She was ShadowClan born! And yet she had always had trouble doing things like this. Always and forever, and yet she had no idea why. Perhaps Rusticash had an answer-- she would ask him once she was done doing this over and over, and doing it absolutely perfectly.
I have plans for your upcoming assessment. Don't blow them. Don't blow them? Blow what? Lost in her thoughts, Clawpaw was forgetting to change course, before she realized her speed was decent. This time, when she tried to jump again, she faltered before-- thankfully she was able to clear it to the point where she didn't trip, but just barely. Not enough to make it good. And once more, she stumbled when she landed, very nearly falling on her face again which would not only have been embarassing but disappointing as well, considering her recent failure.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.