View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The ginger and white cat shifted her weight uncomfortably, every once in a while the hint of a smile sneaking onto her features before fading. The thing with the warrior was that she tended to be uncomfortable even whilst trying to be friendly, so although she might have a smile on her features, her thoughts were constantly racing, always thinking of things to say, to do...anything. He looks like he's smiling. But sometimes that's just something to be polite. Is he being polite or does he actually like me? Oh no, oh no, oh no...wait, maybe he's being polite and he likes me. That's possible, right? Wait, no...it's not... but it has to be! Unless I messed up again. Well, I did sort of trip over him...her thoughts continued in this pattern, even as he began talking, and she tried to pay attention while still trying to figure out what was going on with the warrior. "That all sounds great," She mewed with a slight sigh, and then her hues sprang open in surprise. "M-me? What do I like to do? Oh, well, uh...th-there's..." Her voice trailed off as her thoughts began racing again, trying desperately to organize themselves to keep her from making a fool of herself. "I l-like walks too...an-and looking at the stars...t-talking to new cats is nice too, it's, uh...it's..." Her voice trailed off as she began to slowly sink into another state, forgetting what she was saying and forgetting who she was with. These states never lasted long, but when they did, they were annoying. "Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry....I...have some...uh...what was I saying?" She asked, looking sheepishly up at the tom with a nervous expression written all over her features.
Jaguarclaw gave a small chuckle at the shy she-cat. He didn't mind it, in fact he found it oddly adorable. It simply made him want to know this feline more. Perhaps that wasn't a bad thing. He needed more friends in his life anyways. It'd be a way to get his life back on track. It was already obvious the Bengal hadn't been caring for himself like he was supposed to be, however he simply blamed it on leaf-bare. Reality is, Jaguarclaw's mental state had been deteriorating for moons and the stress made him lose weight and sleep less. Away from the sad things, Jaguarclaw took note of her hobbies. "You were talking about what you liked doing," he replied calmly. A friendly note to his voice showing he didn't mind that she got distracted so quickly. "But star gazing, huh? I've never done that before. What's so interesting about it?" he inquired, tiling his head a little bit, his olive gaze showed the curiosity creeping along his pelt.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL