View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tawnypaw eyed the warrior uncertainly, trying to figure her out. She wanted to know where Tawnymouth placed her loyalties and beliefs, as that gave her a good view of what her mentor was like. Her eyes snapped back into focus as the molly spoke, and she suppressed a growl. She glanced over the warrior before speaking. “I didn't.” she replied, wondering why the warrior seemed to be insulting her, although she had her guesses. At their request, she blinked, letting her claws sink into the soft, springy pine needles. She thought for a moment, unsure of the answer. Tawnypaw didn't want to get it wrong, but she also didn't want to take too long. “Well, ShadowClan is the most intimidating of the Clans, so there's that . . . . And probably good at getting our opponents lost and confused . . . .” she trailed off, hoping her answer was semi-correct at the least.
Tawnymouth shook her head at her apprentices answer, "Shadowclan is known for their night vision, having a great skill in seeing in the dark when other clans can't, it makes stronger, if we attack at night we always have the upper hand." the warrior explained. "We use strength, while Thunder jus hides behind their bushes, River just swim, Windclan just runs around like a bunch of bunnies-" she reanted on, "You get the point. So for combat training I want you to use that strentgh, and I want you to try to pin me. If you are doing something wrong don't stop,keep going." she mewed, standing up and arching her back in a stretch. She stood facing the apprentice, fluffed tail twitching. "The best way to go is to try to get me to expose my side to you, then you could try to knock me over and pin me that way, or whichever method you prefer."