View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2017, 12:24 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The white feline's eyes burned with hatred-- not towards her mentor, but towards her own stupidity. Without saying a word, she got back up to her paws and moved away from the branch, continuing to run in circles. She avoided it for a while, running in larger circles then before so she wouldn't have to jump it, and then once she was ready, changed course again. Her hues narrowed and she prepared herself for the jump, back limbs getting ready to propel her through the air towards the branch, and hopefully over this time as well. Everything she'd learned about it went through her head again. She kept her speed, being careful not to slow, and leaped once more. This time, instead of getting her hind legs stuck on the branch, she cleared it with a single leap-- landing neatly on the other side. A stumble followed afterwards, though it was hardly noticeable.
She'd done a fair job, at least she was congratulating herself on a job done pretty well. Her hues gleamed with pride as she got ready to do it again. Once more she ran in wider circles, preparing herself for the jump that was to come again. Why was this so hard for her? She was ShadowClan born! And yet she had always had trouble doing things like this. Always and forever, and yet she had no idea why. Perhaps Rusticash had an answer-- she would ask him once she was done doing this over and over, and doing it absolutely perfectly.
I have plans for your upcoming assessment. Don't blow them. Don't blow them? Blow what? Lost in her thoughts, Clawpaw was forgetting to change course, before she realized her speed was decent. This time, when she tried to jump again, she faltered before-- thankfully she was able to clear it to the point where she didn't trip, but just barely. Not enough to make it good. And once more, she stumbled when she landed, very nearly falling on her face again which would not only have been embarassing but disappointing as well, considering her recent failure.
Rusticash was impressed, she seemed to be improving quite well, especially since she was bashing herself for not being good at this type of maneuvers. Sure she had messed up, he would forgive one simple mistake, right? Not! Every mistake made, was one more moment of failure. One more moment of weakness. He had to be strict. He had to be tough. No surrender, no defeat, fight till the end, never give He would not take pity on Clawpaw, even if she only messed up once. As he liked to say, pity is not allowed, pity allows for weakness. And he could not afford to be weak, so neither could Clawpaw. That was why he would push so hard, why he pushed her, why he pushed himself. He had goals, and he knew he could leave no room for mistake. He had to get everything right. He had to train her up, make her perfect, make her so that when the time came, nothing could be messed up. It had to be perfect, then he could say it was a mere accident and misunderstanding between the two of them. Halestar might be live it, but it was worth a shot, and the only one he could see. He had to get this right, and as of right now, it was resting in how well he was training the apprentice.

Turning back to her and dragging his consciousness away from the depths of his mind, he watched her. Maybe this time she could get it. Maybe...come in...perfection! Not. She tripped, again. She had seemed distracted that time. Maybe she needed inspiration to do it right. Pinning his ears back, he rose to his oaws, his wel muscled frame stalking frustratedly over to the apprentice. "What was that? You looked like you weren't even trying!" He hissed angrily. He didn't give her the chance though to respond. "You need motivation to run faster, jump higher, get better. Let's just say, you're not becoming a warrior until you get this down. You will have to pass my test, and in that test, I have the ultimate test for you. One that will prove your loyalty to me, and to the Clan. One with at will show your true strength, but you are going to need this skill." He said, looking down at her oaws. "This time, I want you to do the same loop, but this time there's a twist. I will be following you. I will pace myself. I will follow your every move, even the jump. I will be chasing you. You mess up and trip, and I catch up, I'm attacking, no claws sheathed. Full force, coming down. If that hapoenes, you could choose to run, or choose to fight; I suggest you not mess up though. Begin." He spat.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~