View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Two brothers sat in the shade, sharing a plump vole between eachother. The brown and white tom, Cypressclaw, spoke first. "Listen, Chestnutfeather! It's obvious! With my strength," he floated, "I'd be the best leader of the Clan!" Chestnutfeather wasn't really paying attention, but he kept going. "I can just imagine it now, my name, Cypresstar, speaking for all of ShadowClan.."

"We've been over this a million times," Chestnutfeather sighed, chewing a piece of vole. "Can't you spread your glory on someone else?"

"But you're my brother!" Cypressclaw meowed angrily. "What, do you not agree with me?"
A particular black and white tom caught the sound of a very certain two cats as he happened by on his way back from a patrol, a slight limp to his step, his nose wrinkling in slight annoyance as he heard what one of the toms side, his paws bringing him to a stop and for his head to swivel to bring his stark yellow gaze upon the two brothers. It wasn't often that he stopped at all to listen on another cat's conversation, but it urked him to hear one gloating about their strengths, about how they'd do so wonderfully as leader when in actuality half of the warriors in this clan did their duties as they were supposed to. Snorting, the senior warrior by the name of Badgersong completely turned around to approach the two cats that sat with each other, eating their meal.
Clearing his throat as he approached, the warrior with the long scar down his shoulder raised his head and spoke up.
"Excuse me if I heard you wrong, but did I just hear you say you'd be the best leader of the clan?"
There was a vaguely agitated glint in his eye as he focused his gaze upon the one named Cypressclaw, but aside from that, his face remained relatively neutral. He stood there, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth slowly as he waited for an answer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?