View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2017, 04:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Scorpionstings opened his mouth for a moment, breathing in what she had said. Like. what exactly did she mean by that? He didn't wanna say a hint stupid so he shut his mouth and swallowed glancing down at his paws. Like?!? Like like or like? Like the company like? Or like as in love like? his brain clouded over with confusion and he took a shaky step backwards shutting his eyes for a moment. He may look stupid but he wasn't planning on changing it. He didn't care. He opened up his eyes again and shook out his tail, than she repeated but with diffrent words. CRUSHING? his whole body went into shock and he whined slightly. Don't whine. Say something! He was mentally shrieking at himself. "Crushing. You mean. Crushing on me?" he meows fumbling over sthe words in his mind, trying to shy away from the negative space. What would, what could I say that would make her mad? Whatever that is just avoid those. Let's um. Act oblivious? No I can't hurt her feelings.

He swallowed hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

He waved his tail beckoning to the ground where he took a seat. "I. I just. Give me a minute to think. Redflight don't take this the wrong way. Please. I just don't know" was all he could have said in that moment, with his heart aching, with surprise and want. That's all he wanted. Her. What was stopping him from admitting that to her? Was there someone else? Peachpelt?

"Do you see anyone else here I might be talking about? Yes, I'm crushing on the mice and squirrels." Her expression was annoyed, and a moment later she continued. "Don't break yourself thinking about it." Her expression was amused. To her, it didn't mean anything. They were just words. Just words thrown out there that would someday be gone. Even actions were someday gone. Redflight knew she didn't love him. She liked him. She was crushing on him, that much was apparant to her. "Geez, if I had known it would freak you out so much I wouldn't have said anything. But seriously-- don't worry. It'll be gone in like, a moon or two. My crushes don't last very long." She shrugged as though it were no big deal. It didn't enter her mind that Scorpionsting might actually like her that way. Because she was used to all the flirty 'well well wells' and 'such a pretty girls' and stuff like that, she thought that he wasn't going to like her. Besides; the sooner I get this crush over with, the sooner we can be friends. That's all I really want... just one good friend. And Scorpionsting seemed to have been that for her so far. One good friend. As long as she didn't drive him away, she was going to be okay. As long as she made sure not to frighten the poor tom, he would stay with her... wouldn't he? There was no reason for him to go away.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.