Thread: || The Surge ||
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The marsh rats had been far too obvious in their trek right through her territory, so much so that when Bumblestar had caught sight of them from the branches of a tree, she had thought it was a trap. A crappy, obviously set trap, but a trap all the same. Her narrowed gaze had lingered on the group for a long moment before she had started making her way back to camp, using the trees as her getaway path.

Now she led her forces through the undergrowth, expertly navigating their way to the Creek. Both anger and anticipation boiled hot in her gut, because a) how dare Dawnstar have the audacity to tromp through her territory like this?? and be) oh, how her claws were itching for a good fight. If Dawnstar wanted to test her patience like this, then so be it. She'd tear the she-cat's throat out herself.

"I don't care what you have to do to get 'em out," she muttered to her Clan as she paused just before the break in the undergrowth. "Kill them, if you want. I don't intend on letting 'em off easy."

Through the gaps in the leaves, she saw Dawnstar swivel her head in her direction, and she grinned to herself, claws sliding out. Hell. Yes. Bring it on.

A flick of her tail was the only indication to her Clan to attack, and without a single sound of warning, Bumblestar rocketed out of her hiding spot. She bounded straight for Dawnstar and leaped, aiming to wrap her forelegs around the bigger cat's neck and sink her teeth deep into her shoulder.

[ @Undertaker ]

THUNDERCLAN:

All warriors and apprentices with at least one battle-training lesson are premitted and encouraged to take part!

Kits and apprentices without battle training should not be participating, and will face severe consequences from Bumblestar for doing so.

Depending on rank requirements, this battle may count as an assessment or a promotion for qualifying apprentices. It will count as a battle experience for all apprentices who are permitted to participate.