roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
*Wheezes*

@Turtlestrike
The ragdoll let out a low growl and lashed her tail "No, you didn't but your kind did. Take responsibility." She growled her usual sky blue eyes were icy and unforgiving. As the dusk syndicate tackled her down she barely crawled out of the way, ducking over the larger toms claws. She swiftly turned her body so that she was facing the toms back. Although she was trained well by her mentor, raptorflight, she still wasn't any good at fighting, although she was fairly good at evading. She let out a hiss of pain once she realized that she still managed to get clawed on her shoulder.
@Pathos
[I need to post this *wheezes* sorry its late]
She was out of it, incredibly tired, her vision was hazy and she could barely see where she was walking. She hoped that it would be over soon, very soon, she didn't know how much longer she could fight. Starfall lifted her gaze and spotted a cold and ruthless pair of eyes, she knew after she held the gaze that she was going to be cast into another battle. She let out a low growl and made sure she didn't move her shoulder too much, she wasn't prepared for battle, but she wasn't prepared to back down either.

@XxJaggededgeXx
[Sorry for the late reply /v\" ]
Starfall slowly padded forward, her tail was dragging behind her, she couldn't fight anymore, it was too much, the blood, too much, the pain, too much. She hated it when they had to fight, she would much rather find a peaceful way to go about things, but they started this one, and they were just responding to it. She spotted yet another Dusk Syndicate tom, her blue orbs were dull, she was barely herself, all this fighting was against what she had believed in, but, her clanmates, no, her family members had been killed, and she was never going to forgive that. The white molly let out a low growl and stalked forward, her stomach low to the ground " Don't think I'm going to show mercy." she growled, her blue hues blazed with menace.

@Lilly

The grey spotted apprentice let out a stifled gasp as he was tackled down, he didn't know what to do he wasn't taught how to fight yet, nonetheless defend himself. His green orbs were filled with absolute, pure, fear, he was going to die, and he couldn't stop it. The young tom flung his arms around with his claws unseathed, hoping to hit something, anything, he just didn't want to die.
"How can I, when it wasn't me?" The tom spat. "Just because my kin did, doesn't mean it was my fault." He felt a surge of satisfaction as his claws sunk into her flesh, leaving cuts. "Now. I'm done playing around." He smiled grimly. "I'll show you how a real predator fights." The dark ginger tabby flung himself at Starfall again, teeth bared, eyes gleaming for blood.