View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:43 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD continue on hades place. ) Nightmare laughs softly “ there he is. Sorry for making you mad just wanted to make sure you know who you are my love.” He purrs softly quite enjoying the fact that the tom still had that anger. The anger that had him falling for him. Than he noticed valentine look towards some old building and his heart dropped a bit “ .. love? Are you perhaps planning to visit that tom? “ he asks almost worryingly as he stands up. “ look I know you’re angry but picking a fight with a rouge like him is a big no!” He Says worryingly but soon sighs “ ... than again he was your friend.. maybe he can help you? He is a lover like you only... how to say this in a way that won’t upset you... more handsome?” He Says playfully as he licks valentines nose. “ come on let’s go meet a old friend my love!” He purrs happily
Valentine glanced over at Nightmare as he began fretting over the thought that he might go over and attempt to pick a fight with his old friend. Faintly amused at the thought, Valentine briefly entertained the idea of what might happen if he did challenge Hades; the two had once been inseparable and their skills were unmatched by anyone other than themselves. However, with having spent so long apart, Valentine couldn't help but wonder if Hades had continued growing stronger or settled down peacefully like he had. The albino tom purred with amusement at the thought that Hades would do such a thing as 'settle down'. His red gaze flicked over to Nightmare and he arched a brow at Nightmare's description of Hades. "Handsomer than me?" He asked, faking an incredulous tone. "Why I'd never see the day where Hades grew into that awkward nose of his!" He chuckled, shaking his head. He brushed up against Nightmare, his white pelt blending with the other tom's black and he watched the building carefully. "I wonder what that tom's been up to..." He muttered under his breath and began wandering in the direction of the building. "Let's go." He agreed and bounded into the bushes.

(I shall continue this post in Hades Home~!)