View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Your Kitties VS Hunger Games!

"Hello ____Clan! You know what day it is~! It is time for the annual Hunger Games!" Your gaze snaps up to the center of your Clan camp. This was the moment you've dreaded. The moment you wished didn't exist. "Today we will pick two of you! Of course, anyone is allowed to volunteer as the Tribute, but we all know that won't happen," the announcer giggled. "Here are the Tributes! __ of ____Clan" The chosen Tribute glanced around in shock, and made their way up to the stage. "And~..." Your heart pounded so loud you thought everyone could hear it. Anyone but you. Anyone. "__ of ____Clan!" You almost scream in horror. They picked you. Now you were being sent off to the most dangerous, most cruel, most terrifying game ever.

Wow spooky intro. Anywho, welcome to the Hunger Games. Instead of you, use your kitties! Pick two of your characters and say "I volunteer as Tribute!" In your reply! I'll add you to the Games ASAP.

How fun is this? :")
Anyway, see ya

Side note: I am unable to use screenshots, but I'll copy everything that happened and paste it here, along with mentions to the candidates

Last edited by Role; September 23rd, 2017 at 03:54 PM.