View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Ashnose let out a gigantic sigh as he stepped foot into the ShadowClan clearing. He'd been on multiple patrols throughout the day and hardly had a break in between them. He wouldn't complain, however. The tom had done that to himself, asking to be on every patrol he could do. He'd recently been hit with a new wave of motivation. Well that and he was trying to work hard during his first season as a warrior to impress his Clanmates. Ashnose thought he was doing well so far. He'd brought home a good amount of prey despite the fact that prey was getting harder to find during the colder days. He'd also taken other cats' spots on border patrols when they felt too tired or too sick to go on them themselves.

It seemed that today he had overwhelmed himself with work and stretched himself too thin. Ashnose was out of breath and practically being dragged down by gravity. The British Shorthair settled down near the nursery to take a breath. His stomach grumbled a little bit, but the gray tom couldn't summon the energy to pick out something from the fresh-kill pile.

[ @Tazzy sorry it's a day late! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic