View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit pushed her way out of the nursey. She always hated being in there for to long, they brought back horrible memories for her. As she nosed her way out she noticed an exhausted looking warrior. Should I see if he's ok..? Or just keep going? she silently thought to herself. Mist hesitated for a second more before walking up to the warrior "H-hi. Are you ok?" she asked him nervously.

(No worries it's all goods^.^)
Ashnose's eyes had slowly slid to a close as he sat. He was finding it hard to stay away. However, a little voice startled him awake. The warrior had to blink a few times to clear up his sight. Soon enough, his amber eyes were clear enough to see a small kit looking up at him. "I'm fine." He mewed, straightening himself to help himself stay awake. Catching the worry in the kit's voice, Ashnose tried to smile to make the kit fret less. "I don't think I've met you before, little one. What's your name?" He cocked his head, wondering if he knew her name, but just didn't recognize her. There were far too many kits in the Clan to keep up with. It seemed like there was a new litter every quarter moon.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic