View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:09 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose's eyes had slowly slid to a close as he sat. He was finding it hard to stay away. However, a little voice startled him awake. The warrior had to blink a few times to clear up his sight. Soon enough, his amber eyes were clear enough to see a small kit looking up at him. "I'm fine." He mewed, straightening himself to help himself stay awake. Catching the worry in the kit's voice, Ashnose tried to smile to make the kit fret less. "I don't think I've met you before, little one. What's your name?" He cocked his head, wondering if he knew her name, but just didn't recognize her. There were far too many kits in the Clan to keep up with. It seemed like there was a new litter every quarter moon.

Mistkit looked away from his gaze. Looking down at the ground she stammered “I-I’m Mistkit.” She flashed him a look and went on “we haven’t met I was originally from Riverclan” she shuddered when she mentioned the clan. As of now the young kit hated that clan. Mist looked around the clearing for a place to hide if she needed to. If the warrior reacted in a hostile way.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^