View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
A black cat with silver markings laid in the clearing. Her blind orbs closed as she listened to her clan-mates around her. She let the sun warm her pelt, though the molly was aware that she would most likely be warmer if she stayed in the den, sheltered from the leaf-bare whether, but she did enjoy the feel of the sun at times. Silentcry was always surprised by how much the warmth of the sun comforted her. The warrior was not phased by walking around the Shadowclan territory - which the pine trees usually shelters the marshy terrain from the sun. In fact, she did enjoy the cool feeling under the trees and the feeling of pines underpaw... but the warrior couldn't deny her love for the sun as well. Something she sometimes forgets about....

Silentcry opened her silvery orbs, though they were only half-opened due to her sleepiness. She began to lick her silver chest, ears faintly swiveled around to listen to her clan-mates in slight curiosity, though she didn't focus too much due to not being a nosy cat. She understood that cats wanted their own privacy - she didn't like other cats getting involved in her stuff either. After finishing washing herself, the warrior decided to listen for Thornkit and Volekit just in case they happened to be about.
A particular Savannah was pretty tired that morning as well, due to being up late hunting the previous night. Hunting was not one of Servalspots' great skills, and he wasn't afraid to announce it. He came from outside the Clans, from kittypet roots - later a loner, and finally a Clan cat. He had, however, been a proud member of ShadowClan for at least 15 moons now. And he was as loyal to his Clan as any clanborn warrior. "Tired as I am, huh?" He yawned, approaching Silentcry and smirking at her. Her pelt was unique looking to him - the black and silver seemed to mix quite nicely. She was pretty, even. Now, there was to be no mistake with Servalspots' thoughts; for one thing, he was proudly gay, and for another, he was 35 - nearly 36 moons old. And yet he still remained with a crush on one cat, a cat who was a part of a family that would treat him like dirt if anything were to happen between him and Servalspots. That cat was Tigerlight - a member of a large, holier-then-thou family that was run by two cats who were sexist, transphobic, homophobic, and all around cats that Servalspots disliked. He wasn't afraid to announce his dislike for this family, either... but for Tigerlight's sake, he tried to hold his tongue. The Savannah was... opinionated, in a manner of speaking, and tended to speak out against anything he found unjust. That included whatever that particular family had to say about cats who weren't "normal" in their eyes.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.