Thread: Claws life
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Claws of the Stars.

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: Claws life

Name: Azlyn

Dragon type: Night (Can she be the Dragon of White Fire but she doesn't know it? It's a legendary thing so it's okay if no.)

Personality: Go with the flow, talkative, will do what she thinks is right, can be vicious.

Looks: All black dragon with a few silver scales here and there. Underneath her wings look like a night sky full of stars. Her eyes are pale blue. (If you accept the Dragon of White Fire thing, then when she transforms then her black scales with turn silver and her few silver scales white. Her eyes would change to a very light grey and glow.)

Weapon: Her fire breath isn't real fire, it's made of stars and burns incredibly. Her fangs can shoot dangerous venom, but she doesn't like to use it because it could kill you in minutes. She has sharp claws.

Other: She kinda looks like a NightWing XD

Beware. I suffer from a dangerous disease called procrastination.
~~~
"Attack with reason, defend with honor." ~RecklessThunder

~~~
"It's in the stars, It's in the moon, it's the entire night sky! I can hear it calling me!" ~Azlyn
~~~
"If you wanna do something, do it right. Guard with your life, as if your claws had the power of the stars. And if you won't, I will." ~Silversky