View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2016, 08:25 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@Lunacross

Trailing after Bucknight into camp, Cakeless paused at the mouth of the leader's den, unaccustomed to going inside on an occasion such as this. Even though Bucknight was his friend and trusted ally, and he was certain that was mutual, it felt like an invasion of privacy to continue on without a second thought. But upon realizing there was nothing to lose in joining him for now, he followed, happening to notice a suspiciously Cakeless-sized space left which he settled into beside his companion.

He got a better view of Bucknight's injury as he started lapping some of the dried blood away. Although he mentally recognized it was healed, it nevertheless caused him to grimace. "Hurts," Cakeless responded dismissively and with a quiet chuckle. "How else would it be?" It wasn't bleeding anymore, but the mess of crimson lingered around the gash. If he wasn't so exhausted, he would devote more attention to his wound, but Cakeless couldn't find the energy to bother with the strenuous chore of cleaning himself or finding out how bad it was. He wasn't hemorrhaging to death, and that was good enough for the moment.

At Bucknight's question, Cakeless' ears flicked forward in a pinch of amused confusion and interest. "Lonely, or do you just like me here? Or maybe you're hoping I'll nuzzle you again," he suggested teasingly but didn't need an answer. "Yeah, I'll stay."

Last edited by Fawn; November 20th, 2016 at 08:25 PM.