Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Amber woke with a jolt to the smell of smoke. She looked around frantically; walls of flames had nearly surrounded her, casting a red glow on her tortoiseshell fur.
Fire!
She got up, quickly searching for an exit. She ran to the front door of her housefolk's den to find it was blocked by flames. She backed away, the light of the embers reflected in her eyes. A wave of hopelessness and fear washed over her.
No, I can't give up... I have to get out, for my kits. She dodged the fire, feeling the heat grow stronger and stronger. Finally she reached the back. The door was cracked open. A wave of relief washed over her as she ran out of the secluded cabin. The nearby forest was on fire; it must have spread to the house. At least her housefolk must have gotten out, judging by the open door. This provided some comfort to her, but also terrified her, as she didn't know where they were or how to survive without them.

(@shadow cool, you can start rping, I'll add your charries to the first post later)
Hey so Wolf is gonna be a loner that gets fed by humans-so yea..and Dawn is gonna be a kittypet but not one of the four-is that ok?)