View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★ Sign-Ups

Name
Silent Scatter (I couldn't think of anything soo this is the best I got for his name)
Rank
Hunter
Pronouns
He/Him
Sexuality
Bisexual
Looks
Look One Look Two
Personality
Silent Scatter, though most consider him a scary cat due to him lurking in the shadows and almost always having a bored look on his face (see Look Two for that facial expression), is a rather shy and timid type of cat. He is always self-conscious about his smaller than usual size around others and prefers to be alone in most situations. Though he is shy, when you get the special gift of him opening up to you, he is a completely new cat. The side of Silent Scatter with friends is; playful,a bit goofy, a bit flirty, competitive, sarcastic, and caring cat. He has a rather quiet voice but when something gets him angry or something that he doesn't agree with he usually speaks his mind. He keeps almost everything in his mind like his emotions and doesn't really share them with anyone, so he seems like an emotionless cat to most strangers..thus another reason for him to be considered scary. though if he does share any of his emotions with you..you are a very VERY lucky cat, he trusts you a lot..dont mess that up. He is also more logical than anything and overthinks almost everything before saying or do something. Most would think this cat would be a coward, but the truth is he will fight for this tribe until his last breath.
Roleplay Example

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent raised a paw for a death strike but paused when he heard Lighting. He gasped as a memory resurfaced.

A large but young tom was battling a cat that had almost killed his father. His icy blue eyes filled with fury. “STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! WE WILL NEVER GIVE OUR LAND UP!” he tackled him and slashed at his eyes and neck. A death tactic. His was so blinded by rage that he didn’t notice the cats smirk. He raised a paw and brought it down. Killing the insainly laughing cat. The other cat froze as he heard the cats last breath. “Your mistake.” He spun around as his little brother screeched his name. “OUTCRY NO! IT WAS A TRAP! IT WAS A-“ He was silenced as what looked like millions of cats surrounded him. Outcry gasped and tried to reach his brother and family. However he was tackled and forced to watch as each of his family was murdered infront of him. “Now leave. Get off of our land.” Outcry begged to be killed but was forced out as the new cats threw him out of his old territory. Moons later,he made a vow to think befor he would act,to never fight unless he had to. Outcry changed his name to Silent. Hoping that if he had an opposite name,his personality would change too.

Silent stumbled off of Thunder. The stings of the wounds that Thunder gave him barely fazing him. Adrenaline pumped through him telling him to finish him off. He shook his head and backed up. His eyes filled with fear. ‘This was my doing.’ he thought. ’He is going to die because of me..I broke my vow..’ he backed up against a tree. “I-I’m Sorry.” His voice was filled with fear. He didn’t even have control of his actions. It was Outcry. The old him. Fueled by rage. Silent wanted no part of that. “I-I’m so sorry..” Was all he could manage to say. He repeated it over and over.
Posts Per Day
oh geez...40.8......
Mention
@tinyalienkid

I hope this is okie

Last edited by Shadow; December 27th, 2017 at 11:48 PM.