Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★ Sign-Ups

Ending heart
35 moons
Lead guard
Male
He/ him
Bisexual
https://pin.it/4b4ndqjqk7oois
A strong warrior, with a cold heart but a way with words. Wise smart and one might handsome in a way. He really loves kits and really playful rarely when he thinks no one is looking. Has a lot of pride and tries to be the cool wise one however he gets embarrassed easily and gets really playful or excited when someone cute or beautiful talks to him! A shy guy but a loyal strong warrior no matter what.
The smell of blood, fear and the sound of battle alongside a dark voice saying “ YOU ARE THE END!!” Than the tom woke breathing heavily his claws digged into the ground as his tail slashed back and forth. His eyes wide as he looks down trying to catch his breath he eventually he gets up. He walks out of the warrior den and looks up at the night sky filled with stars that this clan worships and believes in...he himself truly wanted to believe in such a thing but the nightmares he has just remind him how unworthy he is for it. He looks around the clan seeing that everyone was sleeping, not a single movement from anyone and this ... scared him. He wasn’t used to such peace despite the moons he spent in this clan. He just can’t get used to it, he was born into a life of battle and survival not peace and quiet nights however he felt at peace as he sat down watching the sky with wondering eyes than he quickly looks away “ ..... starclan... if you are truly there. I wish to hear your wisdom, walk the stars you walk and hear the tales you’ve made... but I know I am unworthy. I have killed many, brought fear with my every step and became the... End for many. I can not be forgiven yet you’ve let this clan accept me... even chosen me to lead it next... I ... I just don’t understand. You don’t visit me in my dreams, you don’t show me signs or anything... yet you speak to them... am I ... worthy or am I just... a example?” He asks almost sadly as he looks up again at the full moon. “ ... Am I truly worthy of this clan?”
@tinyalienkid
Hi!

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 28th, 2017 at 12:44 AM.