View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:59 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Goldenstar was having trouble keeping calm. He was leader. There was a battle. He was terrified. Swallowing it down, he looked at the clearing. He couldn’t be afraid. He kept yelling at himself to not turn back. He couldn’t turn back, not now. He took a breath, and, hearing Blazingstar’s yeowl from the shadows, the leader followed with the cry. “Shadowclan, attack!” he yowled, the back of his throat hurting for a minute, before he plunged down into the camp. He had told Bella he would come back alive, and he knew he would, he just might come back with one less life. Thunderclan could be outnumbered, or they could have gained an ally as well. Shadowclan could be screwed, or victorious. Golden told himself to calm down about the chances of losing, and focused on the battle instead, his bi-colored eyes narrowed coldly.

(( open ))

Rosethorn could feel the anxiety rippling off of the ShadowClan leader as she stood nearby, the WindClan cat glancing at him sympathetically. As she heard Blazingstar yell, her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed on the path before her. She launched forward, in unison with Goldenstar strangely enough. "Well, hello Goldenstar." She attempted to make a slight bow to him with her head, grimacing as she focused on the clearing before her. Slightly panicked, she wasn't sure how to proceed- did she charge into the leader's den? Warrior's den? "What do I do?" She mumbled under her breath, the molly shifting her weight uncomfortably and gazing off to the side for a moment. Snapping her thoughts back to the present, she looked around wildly- dearly hoping that she wouldn't meet with Cormorantstone face-to-face. Not after their last battle.

@Duskflight Are you alright with Cormorantstone and Rosethorn fighting again? I forgot to ask before the battle haha.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡