View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Honeydew shot out of the Warriors's den her honey and white colored fur puffed in shock. She'd only been in ThunderClan for a quarter moon if that, she's never even been to a gathering. Narrowing her bright amber eyes she gazed around at the fighting cats. The scents were obvious, WindClan and ShadowClan, she'd scented them on there borders. Letting out a hiss she unsheathed her claws, ready to fight, not only for her Clan she barely knew but her sister, Mapledawn. They'd joined ThunderClan together. They were with their brother, Butch, but he couldn't go on with joining the Clan. So, they all made plans to meet up, catch up and !maybe just maybe get Butch to join. They could be one happy family, so Maple would say. The thought of her little sister gave Honeydew curege and straight. She'd do anything to protect her. That's was just how it was, she'd always protect Maple, she had to! No one else would look after her. Even if they were in a Clan that didn't mean she'd let her protective side edge a bit. Clearing her head with a shack Honeydew jumped into battle, ready to rip some plets. The former rouge was an exultant fighter and would use that.

~Open~

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all