View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:07 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

Rosethorn could feel the anxiety rippling off of the ShadowClan leader as she stood nearby, the WindClan cat glancing at him sympathetically. As she heard Blazingstar yell, her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed on the path before her. She launched forward, in unison with Goldenstar strangely enough. "Well, hello Goldenstar." She attempted to make a slight bow to him with her head, grimacing as she focused on the clearing before her. Slightly panicked, she wasn't sure how to proceed- did she charge into the leader's den? Warrior's den? "What do I do?" She mumbled under her breath, the molly shifting her weight uncomfortably and gazing off to the side for a moment. Snapping her thoughts back to the present, she looked around wildly- dearly hoping that she wouldn't meet with Cormorantstone face-to-face. Not after their last battle.

@Duskflight Are you alright with Cormorantstone and Rosethorn fighting again? I forgot to ask before the battle haha.
Goldenstar had been letting cats stream past him, preferring to take up the back and watch instead of picking battles that he didn’t need to. He would help fight in some places, not allowing his warriors to fall behind. Then again, Shadowclan could have just stayed out of this battle, however, Golden had felt a need to be on Windclan’s side when Blazingstar had come to his camp. As he heard a meow to his side, he looked over and saw a molly, dipping his head ever so slightly, he began to look back at the battle when he heard her say something else. “I’d suggest going for the warrior’s den,” he murmured, before trying to find someone to help or fight.

(( open ))