View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"Not nearly as lovely as you of course." The she-cat complimented, her tail twitching with excitement as the two stood alone in her home."Make yourself at home." Tessa invited, her purr, which had been steadily going since they entered, growing louder at his wink. She glanced around at her own humble house, I'm sure he's seen much nicer, Tessa thought to herself, I'll have to make up for that with my own company.
Barracuda feigned embarrassment, ducking his head and saying something along the lines of 'you're too kind,' but realizing how out of character he was suddenly acting, he snapped back into a flirtatious state. Barracuda acted so many different ways, it was impossible to tell when he was really acting and when he was being himself. His general, flirtatious (sometimes with hints of aggression) state was him being himself. Nothing more then Barracuda being the cat that he had been before he'd decided to start all of this. Sometimes different tactics were needed. But never, ever was he a cat who wouldn't flirt. He was bashful about it - he was confident about it - he was unsure about it, or he was smooth with it. But he never just didn't do it. Flirting was in Barracuda's nature, and there was nothing that could be done about it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.