View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ✵ Daypaw, Try To Have Stars In Your Eyes.

Name: Driftingstorm

Appearance: To be added

Personality: She is a stoic Molly. Someone not to be tampered with. She is loud and proud of who she is and has few to no self doubts. Being the mother of fallenstream [ Riverclans deputy ] she became quite cocky after a while and awful biased. She is quite calm and collected most times and avoids letting her tempers show. She is independent and a strong speaker, she often motivates her clan. I mean beofore she died that is. She is very opinionated and isn't afraid to compare her opinions to others. She is quite loud and bosturous. Hard to miss her in a crowd. She's loving and compassionate. She seems to be the big proud and loving type. Almost like everyone's grandma. She is extremely catious with others but doesn't give a flip wether or not she's catious. It's all about everyone else. She is modest and prefers when others are fed as opposed to herself. She has thick skin and is quite hardy. She is a leader. She has no problem taking hold of a situation and pulling everybody to their wits. She can get felines back on track in moments of severe pressure or weakness and make them feel like a champion. She Is very persuasive and can get alsmost anybody to follow her She is an examiner and an empath. This means she can examine one person and get to know how they are feeling. And understand it well. She can connect to that feline.

Role Wanted: Starclan cat

Other: Wolfy

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord