View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"I'm lucky I got away." Little thought she heard the bushes rustle, she saw movement. "But was it far enough? Who's there?" She looked around frantically. "I gotta rest but...I must keep running. Maybe just a...little...snooze." And before she knew it, she was fast asleep
By the time Little woke up, it was dark. "Huh. I've never seen the stars before. So it's true what they say, they're beautiful! I'd give anything to be a clan cat." She sighed "To grow up with things like this, it's worth your life! I'll be the best warrior I can be I promise! I won't let you down stars." But she knew they were more than just stars. They were their own mystical beings, generations and generations of cats are up there. And she wanted to be a part of it. Those stars wrote the warrior code, the sacred religion that's followed by wild cats everywhere. She felt like she belonged here. "A home under the stars has got to be much better than anything my two legs can give me. And I'd rather live out here anyway." Little closed her eyes, ready for a dream, ready to embrace the stars and the warrior ancestors.