View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 12:04 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
@Hexict

"Well I guess that's true I mean I never really was there to even see this happen anyway.", The kit admitted. She was shy back then and hid around her mother most of the time. Timberkit Wasn't really out going with the other kits, mostly tried to avoid any attention to herself. She then turned her attention to the tom and squinted at him. "Ha ha..very funny..", Timberkit said with a sarcastic voice as she bounded after the tom. She still did not like it when he joked about her size. "Anyway I don't know why my size is the big deal here, small mice can see you tail lengths away!", The molly said as she caught up to him. Then so see her paw full of snow hit the tom in the face she started laughing. She thought that she would miss but she didn't. "Dead?, You and what army!", Timberkit said as she got hit with a bit of snow. "Oh!, You're going to pay for that!", The molly had gotten another paw ful of snow and chucked it at the tom.
(gah, i'm so sorry for not replying!!! :c)

The tom hardly noticed her irritated look at his teasing comment about her size, but instead gave off a fake hurt look when she pointed out mice could see him from tail lengths away. After the quick fake expression, but puffed out his chest once more. "See me? Please, they can hear me!" He exclaimed. "I'm like thunder and as big as a lion!" Orchidkit lifted himself onto his hindlegs - though quickly fell back to all fours just a few heartbeats later.

But it was true, his large paws did make a lot of noise when he ran across the territory, though since it was leaf-bare the snow muffled it.

He mockingly lashed his tail as she challenged his proclamation that she was dead due to throwing a snowball at his face. "I'm my own army!" He called over, trying to avoid the next snowball that the tabby launched at him. Since Orchidkit was such a big target, he wasn't able to get away in time, and the snowball exploded on his hindquarters. He shook out his thick fur, trying to get the snow out of it, but it was already beginning to clump and cling to his fluffy pelt.

Orchidkit gave another laugh as he prepared another snowball. "Oh, and how are you going to make me pay?" He challenged, flinging another ball of the fluffy snow at Timberkit.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; January 4th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.