View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:24 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Queenie
Nightpaw let out a huff and sat himself down on a tree stump, unsure of what to do at the moment, his brother was busy, and he didn't really have any friends, not that he wanted any. The black tom shivered as a cold wind blew, ruffling his fur, more then it was already. He hated it, leaf-bare, he hated it with a burning passion, that and the fact that's everyone continued to compare him to the bitter winds and the awful cold, everyone except his brother that is. He lifted his silver gaze up, looking at the clouds that covered the sky, he scowled, hoping the cold and bitter winds would go away. He let out another sigh and looked around, pouting "I might as well go hunting." he sighed to himself as he picked himself up with a grunt and landing elegantly, kicking up a littlewave2 snow. The black tom perked his ears and looked around, hearing pawsteps come closer "Who's there?" he called, his voice wavering, images of Ratnight flashed in his mind, he backed up and unseathed his claws, ready to attack to one approaching, of course he thought this through and sheathed his claws 'I'm in Thunderclan territory, and close to the camp, I'm okay.' he thought before looking blankly at the cat that spooked him.
Quakepaw jumped herself, not realizing she had been approaching the camp already. After her training session with Leafstorm the apprentices mind had been swirling with thoughts that had made her feel both broken and angry. She had only been staring at her paws when a cat, looking around her age, had called out "Who's there?" Quakepaw jolted back to the presence pushing her session aside. "Me." She grunted. The she-cat wasn't necessarily shy, but at times closed minded and not open to the idea of new friends. Except this cat did not seem friendly. Quakepaw had just barely seen his claws sheath. Her emerald eyes widened, "Excuse me?" She stared at the cat angrily, "were you planning on hurting me?"

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.