View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Quakepaw jumped herself, not realizing she had been approaching the camp already. After her training session with Leafstorm the apprentices mind had been swirling with thoughts that had made her feel both broken and angry. She had only been staring at her paws when a cat, looking around her age, had called out "Who's there?" Quakepaw jolted back to the presence pushing her session aside. "Me." She grunted. The she-cat wasn't necessarily shy, but at times closed minded and not open to the idea of new friends. Except this cat did not seem friendly. Quakepaw had just barely seen his claws sheath. Her emerald eyes widened, "Excuse me?" She stared at the cat angrily, "were you planning on hurting me?"
Nightpaw narrowed his eyes at the molly and clicked his toung, his tail flicking back and fourth. His silver eyes shone with embrassment, "No, I...I just thought you were someone else is all." he mumbled, his soft voice emotionless as he spoke to the tabby across from him, he wasn't very fond of speaking to others, his trust has been completley eraticated, but he didn't really have a choice in this, that and maybe he should make a friend or two, it would stress his brother out less. Coming to a decision he let out a sigh and smiled softly, a rare thing coming from black apprentice "I'm sorry, I havent been myself after the liberation, anyways, my names Nightpaw.....whats yours?" he asked, slightly louder than before, hoping to make up for almost clawing her.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us