View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 05:05 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Nightpaw narrowed his eyes at the molly and clicked his toung, his tail flicking back and fourth. His silver eyes shone with embrassment, "No, I...I just thought you were someone else is all." he mumbled, his soft voice emotionless as he spoke to the tabby across from him, he wasn't very fond of speaking to others, his trust has been completley eraticated, but he didn't really have a choice in this, that and maybe he should make a friend or two, it would stress his brother out less. Coming to a decision he let out a sigh and smiled softly, a rare thing coming from black apprentice "I'm sorry, I havent been myself after the liberation, anyways, my names Nightpaw.....whats yours?" he asked, slightly louder than before, hoping to make up for almost clawing her.
The apprentice shivered as Nightpaw mentioned the Liberation. She couldn't tell if it was from the cold or the sheer terrifying experiences during that time. Quakepaw looked at Nightpaw with confusion. He definitely seemed like a sad cat. Although the rough feline wasn't entirely sure how to cheer him up. Not only had she just met this cat but she was a rather grim faced and untrustworthy cat herself. The molly did her best to smile. "I'm Quakepaw..." she began unsure of herself, "Its nice to meet you Nightpaw." Although she wasn't entirely sure how this meeting would play out, she decided to trust the black tom. "I had just barely become an apprentice when the Liberation happened..." she shook her head realizing the cat wouldn't want to talk about that. "Where were you off to?" She asked motioning with her tail to the snowy forest.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.