View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:20 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Nightpaw dropped his smile and wraped his tail around his paws, supressing a shiver from the icy feeling that crawled up his spine "I'm sorry that must've been awful, and it's nicd to meet you as well I guess." he said, casting his gaze down, refusing to look at the other, he hated it, feeling responsible for the events that took place, he knew it wasn't him but he played a big part in it. The tom shook his head, getting rid of the images that popped up, he then turned his icy silver gaze back upon Quakepaw "I was thinking of going hunting, up by the great oak, i'm not entierly sure yet though.What
about you, coming back from training?"
he asked, trying his hardest to contribute to the conversation. The black warrior flicked his tail, amazed with himself, he's never talked to anyone for this long, well except for his brother. The ebony tom felt a small smile pull at the corner of his lips, pride began to well up in his stomach, it wasn't so bad, talking to other cats, but he would never make it a hobby, maybe just her and Daypaw, but no one else, not unless instructed.
Quakepaw shifted her paws suddenly feeling uncomfortable. "Yeah, I came back from training." She found herself thinking of the lesson and squeezed her eyes trying to block out Leafstorms harsh words. "Hit me harder, Quakepaw you can't throw anyone off balance if your kicking softly." she remembered. "Harder.." Quakepaw murmured, a feeling of vile bitterness rising in her chest. She would work on it tonight, if no one stopped her leaving camp. She shook her head once more remembering Nightpaw was still sitting."Hunting eh?" Everything always needed work, and although Leafstorm hadn't criticized her on her skills in that area in a while Quakepaw figured it would be safe to go out, just in case her mentor decided to miraculously test her. "Mind if I join you?" She looked up at the sky, it hadn't snowed to much. Hopefully there was more prey out.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.