Thread: Cat Creator
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Smile Cat Creator

Hello everybody. I have had requests to make a new cat creator like my creator on the other site. As you can see, I have followed these requests.
To any requests on the original cat creator that I didn't get to, my apologies. You are more than welcome to re-request them.

As on my previous creator, I will finish a character with any aspect already made and also create characters from scratch if requested.

To anyone who never looked at or posted on my cat creator on the old site, I will describe what I do:

Do you want a new character but don't have the time or motivation to create/finish them? Never fear, Beau is here! As stated above, I will finish a cat for you with any of the (optionals) completed. I also create completely new characters if you don't have any specifications.

I will write detailed Personalities and Appearances for you, as well as provide links to the pictures of characters.

Form
(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality:
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Gender:
Preferred Clan:
Preferred Rank:
Preferred Age:

I'm very pleased to continue this long-running cat creator and keep creating detailed characters for you

----------

After a long hiatus, I have returned. I will be rebooting this and finishing everything already on here but for now I will not be accepting anymore requests.

I may start accepting requests again eventually, but only in very short bursts.
Thank you for your patience

Last edited by dionysus; September 17th, 2017 at 09:43 AM.