Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@fenic!

Giving a their sister a small laugh at this, Mottledkit knew a bit about it, always having their big ears open. Other kits had similar conversation apparently, talking about becoming apprentices and warriors and trying to guess who would be their mentor. Mottled knew it was important inclan life due to how excited everyone else seemed the closer they got to be six moons old - when they would become apprentices. "No, we don't train ourselves," the tortoiseshell shook their head, wondering how a cat was suppose to teach themselves, but some cats have done it before, right? Unlike their sister, Mottledkit viewed the clan as a new beginning, getting another chance at life after Oak had left them. Hawkstar had been kind enough to take them in - though the kit's anti-social personality prevented them from befriending other cats... yet. They did plan on making friends and a life within the clans, perhaps have something to fight for. Mottledkit wasn't one to jump into a fight, but maybe they just needed a reason, one the clans can provide. They were suddenly determined to grow strong and become a cat that protect others, aware of how thin and weak looking they actually seemed right now. "I hope it's someone who is nice, but can still train me to be better, you know?" Mottledkit mewed to their sister.

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:47 AM.