Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Cucumberpickle gave a smile trying to make things less occuward, mostly for him, and a little for her. ( Still a little selfish). he gave a smile," Your kits are getting big, and look like you," he half blushed realizing how stupid he sounded Ofcourse they look like her, they're her kits! He blinked," I umm... Was wanting to speak with you..., I am sorry that I was umm...," he wanted to run and hide, but he forced himself to stay his face getting hotter and more red per second, he gushed the rest," super obnoxious and rude as a kit apprentice, and early warriorhood. I now realized after dealing with Hawkstar that the clan was much better off with you, that it will ever be... and I wish that they didn't run away... I'm hoping for the best of Lemonstar and Grouseflurry. Though I'm concerned about not having a medicine cat, we can't live without a cat getting injured. And even if we take an apprentice in, they won't be able to get trainned...," he felt much better turning the attention towards the clan instead of shaming himself.