Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
ยด෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

The older feline catches his try at a smile, and it actually helps to sooth her some, loosen her up into the conversation. She drops her guard more than she'd anticipated, laying her head down atop her paws. A light swish of her tail signals for him to come sit with her, while she scoots back to make room, bringing the kits with her.

"Thank you," it's light, airy; she's amused by how awkward he is, but flattered still, relieved that he seems to have grown up in her absence. "I'm hoping I'll be able to leave sooner rather than later. I'm getting so antsy!" Quieting down again, allowing him to gush out at her, the dam breaking under her gaze. He apologizes, admits his faults, and the topic of Hawkstar makes her scrunch her nose in distaste.

"I thought I made the right decision." She admits, tilting her head against the top of a paw. "But it's fine, Cucumberpickle; it's in the past. We needn't dwell on it. I'm glad you've come to your senses, though. I worried you'd always be that obnoxious little kit." Uttered jokingly, her maw twitches upwards at the corners.

"The issue with the lack of ranks in the clan is no longer my issue. I understand your concerns, but I don't hold any authority in those decisions anymore. If I could do something, I would, but without a medicine cat already, we're a little lost on where to go. As you said, who would train our potential apprentice? I'm afraid I'm uncertain as to whether or not we currently have anyone with extensive knowledge on healing in our midst."