Old October 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
{@Fenic (and any of Hawkstar's kits and Mapleleaf's kits can join in too)}
Lemonstar walked into the nursery, Tawnybird on his tail. The leader had a bit of difficulty getting through the entrance, his large build and broad shoulders getting him slightly stuck for a moment. After he was fully in the nursery, the leader's golden eyes scanned the nursery for the kits that no longer had parents, kit's whose families were torn apart.
Glancing over his shoulder, Lemonstar looked at Tawnybird. "So, we are looking for Laurelkit, Beekit, Swiftkit, Redkit, Rowankit, and Ashenkit, right?" Lemonstar asked, hoping he had gotten all of the names right. He honestly had no idea what any of the kits looked like, and hoped Tawnybird had an idea.

Redkit was laying in her nest, bored, when she spotted Lemonwhisper walk in. She hadn't been outside the nursery for a while, as her mother had grounded her, and told her to stay here. So the young kit had no idea what had happened in the past day and a half, and she still belived her mother to be deputy, and Hawkstar to be leader. She knew Lemonwhisper as a young, not to mention handsome, warrior. At six moons old, Redkit was ready to be apprenticed, but Hawkstar hadn't performed her ceremony yet. She wondered what Lemonwhisper was doing in the nursery. I don't recall him having kits... Redkit kept her gaze on the large tom, waiting to see what he would do.
"...What do we do now?" Tawnybird asked the leader, assuming he'd know what they had to accomplish once they had gotten into the nursery, since she wasn't really good with kittens- she was a warrior, not someone who was good at taking care of the clan's young- she respected queens, but didn't count herself as somebody who could do what they did. I don't even have a mate- Why am I distracting myself so much about this? It's just a visit to a couple of kits! "...Just in case you'd like to start off, of course- It's not like I'm waiting for you." Tawnybird smiled nervously, though she was waiting for him. The warrior wasn't scared of kits, but they made her nervous, nervous about lots of things. I can't even remember when I was this small, and I couldn't handle losing a parent so young like some of these kittens. They were abandoned, weren't they? However, being around Lemonstar evoked different feelings- ones of faith and confidence, that she was proud of both herself and the new leader. It was a connection, like they both were so ambitious, so ready to serve their clan. ...We should talk more.