View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Hawk was now wide eyed as she stepped back she hissed as her tail thrashed , her claws already sharpened . The smokey gray she cat fur stood on end she wasn't in the mood for another fight , or at least not right now . Why did this tom jump out in front of her! She wasn't doing anything wrong yet, any ways .
" Who Are You?" She Asked In A Deep Husky Voice
what does this tom think he's doing? Does he want to loose an eye? He better get out of my face . But this might be the excitement I was looking for she thought as she calmed down a tad bit .
Whispervoice realized that this cat wasn't the rogue from before. The tom stepped back with a face full of apology. "Sorry for getting in your face. I thought thst you were the rogue that attacked me earlier. Im Whispervoice by the way." replied the tom, sitting down as he showed that he was keeping his claws in. Whispervoice began to lick his head, smoothing it down, not trying to seem as if he was hostile when he wasn't.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.