Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default ELSGUARD rp

Welcome to the kingdom of elsguard dragonian kingdom of the planet geniva in dimension 46 elsguard is the strongest kingdom out of the 7 the other 6 are dwarves, elves, humans, orcs, demons, and leviathans. The other kingdoms have made a allaince against elsguard and have declared war calling themselves the alliance of honor. Ha thats funny considering elsgaurd has been helping them out by protecting them against invaders from other worlds and helping them with gold and food and that such. It doesn't matter though elsguard may fall unless the king, dylan dragonclaw redguard the all elemental dragon god can get some help for even he is having trouble for his power is being cut off by something.....something ancient the first ones to answer his call is his old friend Ryze the void demon with Drago victinius Bloodward a half human half dragon spiritually bonded to claw and his purple haired half elf half human girlfriend arya, claws wife spirit ( @Silverfur & Co ) now the question is will you answer the call FOR HONOR AND GLORY FOR THE KING FOR ELSGUARD ( @Equinox )
Form:
Name:
Race (human, dragon, wolf, orc, demon, leviathan, dwarf, or elf).
Reason for fighting for elsguard:
Powers (no all elementals yet for i have a plot idea for that )
Weapons:
Looks:
Personality:
Rank will be decided by your actions btw.
I will do dragos and aryas forms for i am a bit lazy right now so you will have to wait for claws and ryzes forms for they are VERY lengthy
Name: Drago Victinius Bloodward (as a human in his home dimension on earth he is known as Dylan Brown)
Race:born human has half human half dragon soul which gives him the ability to change to a dragon
Powers: obviously hes a all elemental hes bonded to claw lol
Weapons (going to add that he has the almighty armor a set of armor that enchances the users powers by ten fold and can be imbued with more power to enchance more and it takes different shapes depending on how much dark or light power is put into it ) other than that he has a 54 inch sword that can change to any weapon he wants
Looks 5'5" with black hair blue eyes titanium framed black glasses athletically built
Personality tbrp just because

Name: arya
Race half human half elf
Powers insanity and light
Weapons: two revolvers that never have to reload one purple and one white and two short swords both red
Looks: 5'2" with purple hair and sky blue eyes athletically built
Personality tbrp
Btw drago and arya have known each other since they were 5 and been dating since they we're 12

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 10th, 2017 at 08:25 PM.