View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Sprocket watched carefully, the tom was doing pretty good. As the mice shatter one of them ran right into him, he quickly bit the mouse and held it in his jaws. 'That was probably the easiest catch I've ever had.' He thought. "No worries, it's tough for even an experienced hunter to catch multiple mice at once. It looks like we got one mouse for the each of us, why don't we head back to my den? We can eat then make you a moss bed to sleep in, I can also show you where the bet water." He mewed.
Hunter stood with his sleek black fur and his small mouse in his jaw. He listened carefully to Sprocket, the tom who’s territory he was in while he nodded carefully it was only dusk in leafbare at that time. I feel inclined to refuse, yet I keep falling for his tricks, let me guess, in exchange, I’ll be enslaved to him for two to three moons hunting for him or marking his borders. he couldn’t keep silent about it,” What do I owe you for this kindness. Like, how many moons of enslavement does this cost?” He asked pressuming Sprocket would understand. He wanted answers, he’d get answers, realizing he might have sounded rude he added in a quick thing,” if you don’t mind telling me.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here